Wednesday, March 30, 2016

LateKnightHype

We had the opportunity to be able to be featured on LateKnightHype at UCF. This all happened because one of our officers was working with the host of the show and she wanted to do a segment on clubs around UCF.
This was my first time on a radio show, so I was super hyped about it. At first, I was extremely nervous because I wasn’t sure what to expect. I was worried about possibly messing up or choking up, but everything turned out fine. 


Patricia Hartley and Danielle Case, the hosts of the show, were really friendly and energetic so they made the experience worth while. They gave us the run down of how the show works and what we will be doing. A series of questions about the club was asked such as how people can get involved, what events we do and have done, as well as what the pre-optometry association is all about.


The best part was that it was about Optometry, not necessarily why we picked this profession but details about the club. It was great because the information rolled of the tongue and it was something that I was passionate about. The stuff that I had to say didn’t need any preparation. It felt really good knowing that we were advertising for the club and could possibly recruit new members that share the same passion.


Here is the link so you can hear us on the radio:




No comments:

Post a Comment